Course Registration Information
Please read the following Registration Information before jumping down to the registration form.
Who is Eligible for Registration?
Applicants who are in good physical and mental health; and 18 years of age or older are eligible for our courses.
Teens may enroll, if attending with a parent or guardian. Please call us for details. 540-270-2531 M-F 9-5 EST.
What Do I Need to Know About Registering?
We operate on a first come, first served basis; and have limited enrollment in each course.
If a course or courses are full when we receive your registration, we will contact you.
To register, please completely fill out the registration form, sign the waiver and submit the registration. If you are paying online, use the payment buttons to use your existing Paypal account or a credit card. If you are paying with a check by mail, please print the page with the registration form and mail it to the Earth Connection address. Class price already includes a $20.00 non-refundable deposit for ONE DAY COURSES, the non-refundable portion for classes LONGER THAN ONE DAY is $50.00. Payment by mail can be in the form of a personal check, cashier's check, money order or traveler's check.
Please make all checks payable to Earth Connection.
Upon enrollment, a course information and acceptance email; map and gear list will be sent to you along with any other relevant information about the course.
- If you need to cancel, the tuition can be transferred one time toward another course, provided we are contacted SEVEN DAYS OR MORE BEFORE the course that you were scheduled to take. If you do not wish to transfer the tuition to another course then we will return the tuition minus the $20.00 deposit for ONE DAY COURSES, minus $50.00 for LONGER COURSES.
- If you cancel six days or less before the course or you do not show, you will loose both your deposit and tuition.
- In the event that a course is canceled by us, we will refund all money received including your deposit or put it towards another course of your choice.
- In the event that we do not get enough enrollment to run a class, you will be notified shortly after the Registration Deadline, and we will refund all money received by us, including your deposit; or you can put it towards another course of your choice.
- There are two ways to pay: 1) Fill out the online registration form, submit it on our site, print out a copy, then mail a check for the full payment to us within 7 days; 2) Fill out the online registration form and then use PAYPAL to pay by credit or online banking.
- Our registration deadline is THREE DAYS BEFORE the first day of that course if you are paying and registering online. The deadline is SEVEN DAYS BEFORE the first day of that course if you are registering and paying by mail.
- If you are registering close to the registration closing date, please call us to make sure there is room.
- Although there is a registration deadline before each course, you may call or email to check for openings due to last minute cancellations.
Gift Certificates For Earth Connection's Classes
Earth Connection offers Gift Certificates for our regularly scheduled classes. We will be glad to print and mail out a customized Gift Certificate for your special someone. All you have to do is -
- Decide which class you would like to give as a gift. You can select a specific class and date from our current class schedule. Or you can give them a specific class and let them choose the date. Or you can choose the length of class (One Day, Two Day, 24 hour Challenge, Etc.) and we'll leave it open ended for them to choose their class and date.
- Then, fill out an online registration form with all of your recipient's info, select "Gift Certificate" from the course choices and pay their class tuition for them. Go ahead and sign their release for them so the form will go through, then they can sign for themselves in person at the class.
- Let us know if you are
1) signing them up for a specific class and date or
2) signing them up for a specific class, but letting them choose the date or
3) signing them up for any One Day, Two Day or other class - and let them choose the class and date.
- The class tuition costs the same for a Gift Certificate class, as the normal class in that subject - NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR GC.
- Let us know where you would like the certificate mailed to, and what name to put on the letter.
- You give them the Certificate.
- They are happy and surprised.
- They come out to our class and have a great time.
A few important details are as follows:
Your recipient needs to be 18 years old or older, unless you check with us first. If a person can't make it to the class you selected, they can choose another class. The open ended certificates (Good for One Day Class, etc.) are good for one year from the date of issuance.
We are not accepting checks as a payment form for Gift Certificates at this time.
Our Guardian Program discount does apply if you are giving the certificate to a Military, Law, Fire or Rescue person.
Gift Certificates are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Earth Connection's GUARDIAN PROGRAM
Starting January 1, 2011 - Earth Connection's Virginia and North Carolina locations are pleased to announce a discount program for those who have put their lives on the line guarding their fellow Americans. The GUARDIAN PROGRAM is a tuition discount available to US Military active duty and veterans - Current or retired Fire Fighters - Current or retired Rescue Squad - Current or retired Law Enforcement. A discount of 15% will be available to all who qualify as a token of our thanks for their service and sacrifices.
We are also offering a free, one day class to anyone who has been disabled in the line of duty. To take advantage of this program, simply fill out an online registration form for the class or classes of your choice and make a note on the form that you are requesting the Guardian Program. Then mail in your class tuition in the form of a personal check or money order so that we receive it at least 7 days before the first day of class. We do not currently have a discount button on our Paypal payment page, so please just use old fashioned checks and please bear with us. Please mail your tuition and a paper copy of your registration form to the appropriate VA or NC address.
A few restrictions apply. First, we need a minimum of two people attending the class to be able to offer the discount or free enrollment for those disabled in the line of duty. Secondly, in the event of low enrollment in a class, we may need to transfer you into another class. Third, this program is for professionals, veterans and retirees who are paying out of their own funds for the tuition. Departments or agencies paying for training for their employees/enlisted personnel cannot claim this discount. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you for your service to us all!
Quick Check List for Registration
- Fill out the Registration Form
- Sign Waiver
- Send Registration Form with signed waiver and Full payment for course to us within 2 weeks before the course
- Once your Registration Form is received by us, and we have been paid online or we have received your check in the mail, we will send you a confirmation note along with directions, instructions, a map & list of gear that you need to bring
- Please remember to confirm with us that you have received the above information